IMPORTANT NOTICE: I love teaching Reiki, but with current Covid-19 health and safety considerations, I am sadly not scheduling any Reiki training courses.
I will update this page with further details when this situation changes.
Duration: 2 days
- Gain an understanding of what Reiki is
- Learn about the Chakra system
- Learn to treat yourself with Reiki
- Once attuned to Reiki it will be with you for life
- Promotes healing at all levels, and helps to harmonise your body and mind
Duration: 2 days
- Introduces Reiki symbols
- Chakra dowsing
- Absent healing
- Further step along the path of development
- Takes you to a therapist level, enabling you to treat others with Reiki
Duration: 3 days
- Become committed to train appropriately
- Enhances Reiki practice with further tools
- Enables you to teach Reiki to others
- Not to be taken lightly – I feel that Reiki II must be practised for a minumum of one year before becoming a Master, as Mastery requires dedication
Duration: 1 day
- This day will be an opportunity to experience meditation
- Open to beginners to get you started and to refresh those who already meditate
All courses include: tea & coffee, refreshments, vegetarian lunch, class notes, your certiﬁcate and teaching information.
Course Dates 2019
|Reiki One||Two day course. Reiki One is all about learning to work with Reiki for yourself.||£245 including manual, lunch and refreshments and certificate.||Friday 8th and Saturday 9th November 2019|
Courses are usually run on Friday and Saturday, this allows students Sunday to integrate with the energy, contemplate what they have learnt and have time to prepare for “Monday morning”
Courses can also be arranged to individual needs, some students prefer to be taught on a one to one basis, others prefer to come with people they know.